Thursday 8 June 2017

A Sky Full Of Birds at Waterstones, Oxford

Next Tuesday, June 13th, I'll be at Waterstones in Oxford talking about A Sky Full Of Birds and reading from the book. There are full details, including of how to book tickets, here.

I'll also be talking about the Oxford Swift City Project, which aims to help these summer visitors fight back against recent declines. I'm lucky in that Swifts are fairly plentiful where I live (although they've been absent this week, presumably avoiding the bad weather), so it will be a pleasure to share the evening with them.

If you can't make it, but would like to buy a copy of A Sky Full Of Birds (I have both hardback and paperback copies available), contact me through the email link on this site, or just leave a comment below.

No comments: