Monday 4 April 2016

Making The Most Of The (New) Light

Over at his blog Rogue Strands, Matthew Stewart has very kindly linked to my recent interview in the Daily Telegraph, before talking about how it throws new light on some of the poems in my HappenStance chapbook, Making The Most Of The Light, which came out in 2005.

When I was packing up ready to move house last autumn, I found two final copies of the chapbook, which is otherwise out of print. If anyone's interested in getting their hands on a copy, just drop me a line.

1 comment:

Poetry Pleases! said...

Dear Matt

I was very sorry to read about your late sister. I knew nothing about it. I can't imagine anything worse than losing a sibling. However, I'm pleased that bird-watching proved to be such a great solace to you.

Best wishes from Simon R. Gladdish