Saturday 27 July 2013

The Elephant Tests at Peony Moon

My new collection, The Elephant Tests, is currently featured over at Michelle McGrane's wonderful blog, Peony Moon. There are six poems to read - Ganesha, Svalbard, Patsy Parisi's Blues, Red Centre Blues, Always, and Seeing The Elephant.

It's an honour to be on such a consistently fine site again - I've discovered the work of more new poets (to me, at least) through it than anywhere else. At the moment, I'm greatly enjoying Alvin Pang's When The Barbarians Arrive, recently featured there, and well worth investigating further.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for letting me share your poems, Matt.

Congratulations on a very fine collection. I'll be returning to it again and again.

alf said...

Thanks for your kind words, Matt. Hope you enjoy the rest of your read!

alf said...

Thanks for your kind words, Matt! Hope you enjoy the rest of your read.

(And thanks again Michelle for the signal boost!)

-AP