Monday 16 March 2009

Horizon Review

Issue Two of Horizon Review is available now by clicking here - it contains a veritable cornucopia of poetry, fiction, translations, art, interviews and other articles, with contributors including Daljit Nagra and Fiona Sampson, among others. It looks like building on the high standards set by Issue One, so have a look.

I haven't had chance to read much of it yet, but I enjoyed Simon Turner's review of Geraldine Monk and Tim Atkins, particularly his point that sometimes it's only because people tell you that a certain poet's work is difficult that you think of it as so. Come to it without any preconceptions, and you might never know. It's a good point, and one that I'll come back to on here in the near future, I think.

Oh, and I've got three poems - English Literature; January; and Dio Boia - in there. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments: